Project 1619 – Remembering The First African Landing – Hooded Sweatshirt
– Cool shirt to show your pride for Black History Month, 1619 National Celebration of Black Women, 400th anniversary, 1619 Honor your ancestors. Be proud of your black family, fight for social justice and reparations.
– Project 1619 – Remembering The First African Landing – The 400th Anniversary of the landing of the first enslaved Africans brought to English North America will be commemorated August 24th and 25th at Fort Monroe, Va.
– Everyone needs a go-to, cozy sweatshirt to curl up in, so go for one that’s soft, smooth, and stylish. It’s also perfect for cooler evenings!
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
• Double-lined hood
• 1×1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Double-needle stitching throughout
• Front pouch pocket
– The 1619 project, 1619, remembering the first African landing, the 400th anniversary, 1619 national celebration of black women, Kwanzaa gift, Fort Monroe, Va, the first African landing, great black history month, the beginning of American slavery.