Project 1619 – Remembering The First African Landing – Short-Sleeve T-Shirt
$17.99 – $22.49
Project 1619 – Remembering The First African Landing – Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
– 1619 Established African American Vintage Black History design by the Blackest Black-Owned T-Shirt Co. Spark self-education in Black history with this simple, yet powerful, graphic. Never forget 1619 Est. The date African Americans became the key contributors to the United States rich cultural heritage and a cornerstone on which the nation rich legacy was built.
– Cool shirt to show your pride for Black History Month, 1619 National Celebration of Black Women, 400th anniversary, 1619 Honor your ancestors. Be proud of your black family, fight for social justice and reparations.
– Project 1619 – Remembering The First African Landing – The 400th Anniversary of the landing of the first enslaved Africans brought to English North America will be commemorated August 24th and 25th at Fort Monroe, Va.
– You’ve now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It’s made of thicker, heavier cotton, but it’s still soft and comfy. And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sports grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
|Length (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½|