Project 1619 – Remembering The First African Landing – Short-Sleeve T-Shirt
$22.99 – $30.99
Project 1619 – Remembering The First African Landing – Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
– 1619 Established African American Vintage Black History design by the Blackest Black-Owned T-Shirt Co. Spark self-education in Black history with this simple, yet powerful, graphic. Never forget 1619 Est. The date African Americans became the key contributors to the United States rich cultural heritage and a cornerstone on which the nation rich legacy was built.
– Cool shirt to show your pride for Black History Month, 1619 National Celebration of Black Women, 400th anniversary, 1619 Honor your ancestors. Be proud of your black family, fight for social justice and reparations.
– Project 1619 – Remembering The First African Landing – The 400th Anniversary of the landing of the first enslaved Africans brought to English North America will be commemorated August 24th and 25th at Fort Monroe, Va.
– This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|