Project 1619 – Remembering The First African Landing – Sweatshirt
– Cool shirt to show your pride for Black History Month, 1619 National Celebration of Black Women, 400th anniversary, 1619 Honor your ancestors. Be proud of your black family, fight for social justice and reparations.
– Project 1619 – Remembering The First African Landing – The 400th Anniversary of the landing of the first enslaved Africans brought to English North America will be commemorated August 24th and 25th at Fort Monroe, Va.
– A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that’s made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel.
• 8.0 oz., 50/50 cotton/polyester
• Classic fit
• Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
• 1×1 athletic rib knit collar, cuffs, and waistband, with spandex
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and waistband
– The 1619 project, 1619, remembering the first African landing, the 400th anniversary, 1619 national celebration of black women, Kwanzaa gift, Fort Monroe, Va, the first African landing, great black history month, the beginning of American slavery.