Project 1619 – Remembering The First African Landing – Youth Short Sleeve T-Shirt
– 1619 Established African American Vintage Black History design by the blackest Black-Owned T-Shirt Co. Spark self-education in Black history with this simple, yet powerful, graphic. Never forget 1619 Est. The date African Americans became the key contributors to the United States rich cultural heritage and a cornerstone on which the nation rich legacy was built.
– Cool shirt to show your pride for Black History Month, 1619 National Celebration of Black Women, 400th anniversary, 1619 Honor your ancestors. Be proud of your black family, fight for social justice and reparations.
– Project 1619 – Remembering The First African Landing – The 400th Anniversary of the landing of the first enslaved Africans brought to English North America will be commemorated August 24th and 25th at Fort Monroe, Va.
– A lightweight youth tee, made of 100% cotton (except for heather colors, which contain polyester). Comes pre-shrunk so the fit stays the same over time and multiple wash cycles.
• 100% ring-spun cotton (heather colors have polyester)
• 30 singles
• Tubular construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
• Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
– The 1619 project, 1619, remembering the first African landing, the 400th anniversary, 1619 national celebration of black women, Kwanzaa gift, Fort Monroe, Va, the first African landing, great black history month, the beginning of American slavery.